Part of the perks of attending a live, hands-on lash extension class with Dulce Lash Artistry is that you get unlimited, FREE refresher courses for life.
The lashing industry is constantly evolving and we encourage you to keep up by sitting in a refresher course with us.
Important things to know:
- You can only attend a refresher for a course in which you have already paid, attended and became certified with us in.
Example: If you paid, trained and certified in a live hands-on Classic class with us, you can only refresh in Classic. You cannot sit in on the Volume refresher course. You would need to register, pay, train and certify in the Volume course in order to refresh for Volume.
- If you purchased an online training course, you are not eligible to sit in a live refresher course.
3. Need supplies for class? Purchase a Hands-On Refresher Kit that includes everything you’ll need for your hands-on training exercises.
Your Cost: $100
- 1 Mannequin Head
- 1 Multi-Length Tray
- 1 Pro Adhesive
- 2 Tweezers
- Lash Tape
- Gel Pads
Please Note: We do not allow other lash brand/products to be used during a refresher class. We are not familiar with their products or quality control and therefore cannot ensure safety.
- You must bring a copy of your ID and lash certificate to class with you. You cannot enter the class without verification of this.- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you are planning to work on a model for the afternoon hands-on application, you will need to bring a massage table to class. Models arrive at 1:15p (This applies to Classic class only).
6. Refresher seats are limited. To ensure we have adequate spacing and student/teacher ratio, sign-ups will close 2 weeks before the class date. You cannot enter class if you are not on the list.
We only encourage licensed beauty professionals or those currently in beauty school to enroll in our courses.
Here's why: Most states require that you are a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician in order to perform lash services on the general public and to charge a fee. There are currently only a few states that do not require a license to do so.
It is the responsibility of the student to know what the licensing laws are in their state before enrolling into our course. So in short, we don't want you to take a class that you won't be able to get the best return out of your investment as all tuition payments are non-refundable. Sure a lot of other companies will let you do it - but we take pride in our program and want to ensure you have the best experience with us.
However, if you are:
1) A salon manager or owner wanting to learn more about the benefits of offering lash extensions.
2) Seriously thinking about enrolling into a Cosmetology or Esthetic program because you are interested in becoming a Lash Artist AND want to see if this is for you first.
3) Live or plan to work in a state that does not have lash extension licensing requirements.
Then we are absolutely open to you enrolling in our courses.SEE MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION - CLICK HERE